GREAT VIEWS!

GREAT VIEWS!

Translate

Friday, February 24, 2012

Broad Daylight Thug Immortals @ Motorola Bangalore!

As there was no call from where I deposited my Motorola mobile phone more than 2 months back (13-12-11 to be exact!), I decided to go to the Certified Motorola Fleecing Centre @ Jayanagar on 15-02-12, which was exactly 2 months & 3 days after I committed the HIMALAYAN BLUNDER of giving a branded thing in that (Same!) brand’s certified fleecing centre!

We climbed up all the stairs to the top of the building & when I reached there with my wife it was 5.10 in the evening! There was not much difference in the basic environment provided as all the HELPFUL PERSONS I met in my first & the only previous visit there were promenading there as if they were EXTREMELY busy with assisting Lord Chitragupta in his pin pointed calculations of the sins committed by the mortals! As I reached the counter, I spelt the work number or code number as a magician chanting his private mantras! I was asked to be seated for a couple of minutes that they could find out my poor Moto RAZR V 3i from the bundles of sins committed by the Motorola Customers!

I sat patiently there as for me it (Waiting!) didn’t bother much as I had been waiting for the call from the men of Lord Chitragupta Motorola all these 63 days! As I sat there I saw hapless mortals approaching the HEPL DESK & GETTING BRIEFED on the various sins committed against the Finnish God Of Motorola! All the Motorola Sinners seemed to be nodding their heads in the wholesome agreement for each & every negative comment uttered by the ALL KNOWING IMMORTALS @ THE HELP DESK! Time didn’t seem to be stopping @ the Finnish God’s Abode as well and after 10 or 15 minutes of Heavenly Time being spent there I humbly asked one of the Moron Looking Helpdesk Immortals about the whereabouts of my Sinned Mobile! He was shell shocked as no mortal ever dared to question his authority & asked for anything, leave alone a mobile phone; distraught he strained his face & going inside the closed door of Heavenly Calculators came back with My Sinned Motorola Mobile!

The mobile wore a nasty look as it was well clear that it was spending all its night & days with the other Sinner Mobiles in the Finnish Purgatory, some of them more sinner than the other, all the last 65 Hellish Days! The Moron Immortal told me that “the Mobile Is Sinned Beyond Any Repair, as its Soul Is Completely gone the Hellish Way” & nothing could be done to redeem it from the hell hole its worthy to be thrown into! Despite the Moron Immortal’s words I became the Knight in the Shining Armour who would do anything to save The Sinned Mobile From The Eternal Hell Hole! I shouted at the Moron Immortal that He & His Company Immortals had not even checked what the problem was & He was just saying what came first into His Immortal Mind; Moron Immortal stood there motionless as He knew that the Knight in the Shining Armour was perfectly right! At this trapped situation for the Moron Immortal the Guardian Angel Of The Motorola Heaven @ Jayanagar appeared from nowhere & told me that She Herself would take the mobile inside to have the verification & asked ‘Me In The Shining Armour’ to wait for 10 or so minutes; as we should not shout at the Guardian Angels, as I was taught in my childhood days, I kept mum!

The hands of the clock in the Motorola Heaven showed Time moving in seconds & minutes...I sat there waiting for the Angel Motorola to come back with my Sinned Mobile suggesting some panacea! I saw Sinned Motorola Customers & Other Mobile Sinners coming there with their Branded Sinned Mobiles to find the Eternal Way to Heaven; I saw Sinners Giving Anything above 1500/- as bribe for those Sinned Mobiles which were Supposed To Have Been Rectified by the Motorola & Other Brand Immortals; I saw the Sinners giving Rs 1800/-, 2750/-, 3400/- etc to the Immortals & the Immortals taking all of it as Their Eternal Right! I saw most of ‘the Sinners who Paid the Bribe’ never asking for a bill as it seemed the bill was an avoidable evil which would reduce the chances of a salvation! No one wanted to have a bill for what was paid for one’s salvation these days as there was a Service Tax of 10.3% levied by the Immortals if one was going for an invoice!

At last, when it was 6.30pm the Guardian Angel Of The Motorola Heaven @ Jayanagar appeared at the Help Desk & my name was uttered; I with all the due respects reached the counter where SHE explained that My Sinned Mobile’s Mother Board Was Gone & the cable which went to the screen also was broken & beyond any sort of repair! But, as a solution for my Hellish Problem, the Guardian Angel whispered that one thing was possible, in my ears! I could give the Guardian Angel Rs 2500/- that She could CHANGE THE MOTHER BOARD & THE CABLE IN NO TIME & GIVE IT BACK TO ME THAT ONLY THE SHELL OF MY SINNED MOBILE WOULD BE IN MY HAND & ALL THE REST INSIDE WOULD BE CHANGED BY THE GUARDIAN ANGEL! I am sure there was Honey in Her Voice, My Dear Guardian Angel Of The Motorola Heaven @ Jayanagar! But, as I was well aware of ‘The Honey Traps’ from the media I didn’t go for it & asked The Angel to give back my sinned mobile!

She insisted that if I didn’t have the money then & there I could have left it within Her Immortal Protection for the day & take it back the very next day when I could come back with money! As I insisted on getting it back without doing ‘The Rs 2500/- purgation then & there or the next day, the Guardian Angel Of The Motorola Heaven @ Jayanagar asked me to pay Rs 150/- ( Which would ‘SURELY’ be adjusted in the Rs 2500/- I would pay if I get My Sinned Mobile repaired in the Motorola Heavens @ Jayanagar, in a couple of days!) for ‘the Quality Checking & Analysis & Services’ provided by the Motorola Immortals, which till that moment was NEVER EVEN MENTIONED IN THE LAST MORE THAN 2 MONTHS!

As Thunder From Out Of The Blue I asked for the bill, if I had to be LOOTED by the MOTOROLA IMMORTALS (As I asked for ‘Bills’ ONLY on certain Immortal Situations Which Should Be Recorded!) and all those @ the Immortal Motorola Help Desk almost fainted listening to the Sinful Word ‘Bill’!
I kept insisting on the ‘Bill’ & under the oath that I would provide 10.3% additional to the Rs 150/- ‘Bill’, I got the ‘Bill’ from the Motorola Immortals!
I paid Rs 150/- + 10.3% & taking My Sinned Irreparable Motorola V3 i & the ‘Bill’ & PROMISING THAT I WOULD DEFENITLY COME BACK THE VERY NEXT DAY TO REPAIR MY SINNED MOBILE PAYING Rs 2500/-, I ran down the steps of the Motorola Heaven @ Jayanagar, with my wife!

When we cleared the last step of the Motorola Heaven @ Jayanagar & landed on the ground it was 6.45pm & we knew we had spent more than 1hour & 30 minutes of ‘Our Useless Time’ in The Motorola Heavens Up Above! We moved near to the Jayanagar 4th Block Bus Station & in one of the ‘False Heavens Run By The Motorola Uncertified’ I explained the problem of My Motorola Sinned Phone! Though the guy at the ‘False Heaven Run By The Motorola Uncertified’ didn’t even look at My Sinned One, as he was busy with another Sinned Phone Problem, he asked me to buy an ERD Charger & charge My Sinned One that all my problems would vanish; and for the Charger (Various charges for Quality Non-Checking , Contemptuous Avoidance Of Touching The Sinned Phone, Light-minded Approach Towards The Sinned One, Negligence Towards The World Famous Brand, Unceremonious Welcome Provided for The Customer etc were also included, I think!) he took A HEFTY CHARGE OF Rs 100/- ( In Words ........Hundred Indian Rupees ONLY!)!

Taking the new charger we went back home & charged the Sinned One for 2 hours the same night; and till date (Today being 26-02-12) it’s been working without any problem whatsoever! I didn’t ever know that a charger can CURE THE INCURABLE PROBLEMS OF MOTHER BOARD, FATHER BOARD, SISTER BOARD & THE RELATIVE BOARDS IN ONE STRIKE; I PROMISE I NEVER KNEW A CHARGER CAN SOLVE THE ETERNAL PROBLEMS MY SINNED INSIDE MOBILE CABLE HAD! It should be some sort of a magic or something supernatural happened when I bought the Rs 100/- worth charger from the UNCERTIFIED MOTOROLA PEOPLE!

I know & strongly believe that there will still be large number of people visiting the Motorola Heavens @ Jayanagar with their Sinned Branded Ones and spending thousands of hard earned money, without ever having the ‘Sinful Bill’, for the SINS THEIR MOBILES NEVER EVER COMMITTED! I know & strongly believe that the Guardian Angel, The Moron Immortal & All The Other Immortals @ the Motorola Heavens @ Jayanagar will still be charging (‘Fleecing’ seems to be the right word!) the hapless people who come to their ‘Branded Fleecing Centre Heaven’ for the sins committed by others, INCLUDING THE IMMORTALS @ THE MOTOROLA HEAVENS @ JAYANAGAR, BANGALORE!

Related Reading : http://viewcrackers.blogspot.com/2012/01/burning-hp-motorola-etc.html

No comments: