GREAT VIEWS!

GREAT VIEWS!

Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2010

www.johnsonvonline.com

I have decided to host a website, www.johnsonvonline.com, which will present my whole existence-my thoughts, beliefs, philosophy, ideas, statements, past, present & future- in a very comprehensive, simple, effective, expansive & different way! I would try to present myself as wholly as possible that I think, it can/will do something very creative & positive to the entire humanity.

I will add photos, voice-articles, videos, one-liners, quotes, written articles, lectures given (sometimes shortened versions when it is deemed suitable!), useful links of thoughts & things, significant incidents worth notifying, my views & opinion etc to my website. I wish to extensively discuss the facts & fiction of LIFE and bring forth Indian Philosophy & Thought to the fore, in the mind & thought of people of this world with the help of this website. By hosting the website "www.johnsonvonline.com", I wish to do something different & useful for the entire humanity that people LIVE A BETTER LIFE!

Now, the website is under construction & as soon as possible it will be placed on the net. Till then take care!

No comments: